Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
Not to bad until the last sentance.

I understand no one makes mistakes -

I am not a sugar coater sir - never have been - never will be. If people cannot call me to discuss things - I cannot help them. I am not going to sit here and tell you how sorry I am and beg for your business - I am not that person.

Do you run a company?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Yes I do run my own company. I was also the technical support manager for 4 years, of a company much larger than yours. I dealt with the calls, I know how it goes. I also went to college for Business Adm. You don't have to sugar coat things, but at least own up to your mistakes. I have made mistakes in my company and have taken care of them and made it right. One didn't come out perfect, but noone was really unhappy.

The key to a good company is how you deal with the problems that WILL arise. If a problem happens, you need to do your best to fix the problem with the customer.

You also keep saying that you weren't notified of the problems. In my case (probably 3 years ago) I had left several messages for you and talked to you 3 times. You did nothing the first 2 times.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote